5.04.2012

I've Got the Blues

It was bound to happen, my love affair with the classic blue & white combo has carried over into Monkees.  Recently, blue and white has made a splash in my house in a very big way.  I am a sucker for all things blue & white.  The combination is so classic & fresh.  You can't go wrong.

Here are the blue & white needlepoint pillows gracing my couch.

These blue & white canton lamps flank end tables on either side of the couch & give off such a cozy glow.

And you can't go wrong with blue & white porcelain.

That's just some of what I've added but I digress.  You can imagine my surprise when I arrived in the store this week to find what Diane von Furstenburg had sent our way!  Apparently my love for blue & white goes beyond interiors, who would've known.

There was my very favorite pair of silk pants, the Georgia Two in an embroidered blue & white floral.

Diane von Furstenburg
My other favorite, the Mindy dress in a blue & white geometric print.  Have you  tried one of DVF's wrap dresses?  I mean the girl knows what she's doing!

Diane von Furstenburg
Oh, & did I mention  my other favorite,  the Lehana Dress a gorgeous blue & white floral print on chiffon.  The pops of coral in it remind me of my couch situation with the pink pillow plunked down between those gorgeous blue & white pillows.

Diane von Furstenburg


Clearly this isn't just a passing obsession for me.  I'm in it for the long hall, which probably won't make the husband happy.  This could mean more updates on interiors & fashion.  But hey, a girls got to do what a girls got to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment