5.22.2012

Road trip

I've been waiting for an excuse to get some new luggage & travel accessories.  I think a three day weekend will do just fine.  If I pick something fun & girly the Mr. will never notice.  With all of the girly pink stuff in this house a few more things will just blend in.  Secretly, I think he is colorblind when it comes to the color pink!   Southern girls love to travel in style.  So don't forget when you are packing for all of your Memorial Day festivities there are plenty of fun & stylish options out there.  Here are a few of my faves but I can't promise you they will be around too long.  Buckhead Betty has incorporated all of my must-haves: color, bold geometric prints, & girly details.  

If you are lucky enough to have been invited to a beach house this weekend don't forget a gift for your gracious hostess.  I myself, would love to see a guest come through the door with a picnic basket filled with wine & other goodies!  Now I just need to convince the Mr. to buy a beach house & so I can invite you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment