5.09.2012

Mother May I

Oh the joys of Motherhood!  There is nothing quite like it.  The feelings you get when they take their first step, say their first word, write their own names, throw a tantrum in Target, spill their juice all over that newly upholstered chair, keep you up all night...  The list goes on & on.  But seriously we love our job of being superhero, chauffeur, doctor, teacher, chef,  but also the "bestest mommy in the whole wide world" (as said by my Lulu, my 4 year old!)  I wouldn't trade this job for anything in the world.  It is the most rewarding & worthwhile thing I have done.  But (oh yes, there is a but) it is also the most tiring & challenging thing I will ever do.  So here's a hint to the kiddies & the husband, because let's face it he's the one with the ka-ching, ka-ching!  This Sunday when you say Mother May I, don't ask if you can have this or can I do this.  Instead lead with Mother May I.... get you a few gifts.  As the good task-manager that I am I will even help with this little project.  Here are a few things I may have noticed while out & about.
And as kind & generous person that I am, I have made it so easy for you to find them all at Monkee's of Chapel Hill!

No comments:

Post a Comment