8.10.2012

Fashion Friday

Sorry for the white noise lovelies!  More on that next week, with lots of fun pics I promise!  Believe it or not, Fall is right around the corner & it can't get here soon enough for me.  While I love heading to the beach during the summer I am truly a fall girl at heart.  I love pulling on my boots & cozy sweaters, watching the leaves turn, & starting the day with a cool crisp bite in the air (not this constant humidity!)  To get you starting to think in that direction, this weeks Fashion Friday features some of our favorite pieces from our fave designer Milly!

We are loving the jewel tones she uses & I just adore the girly details & embellishments Milly is known for.  These pieces are light enough to wear as we begin transitioning into Fall in the next few weeks (Yes I did say in a few weeks!) but they will carry you though the Fall season & can easily be layered as the weather gets cooler.  Milly has quickly become a fave in our store & has long held a special place in my heart.  After a week at market & few weeks planning Lulu's mermaid party I am ready for a date night out with the Mr.  I'm thinking that jeweled top & petal skirt is just what I need to channel my inner-mermaid!

***As always, any of the pieces featured here can be shipped anywhere that you call home!  Call us at 919-967-6830 for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment