8.31.2012

Fashion Friday

I wish I could tell you I have been lounging on the beach with my toes in the sand these last few weeks but no such luck!  We have been busy at the store & at home gearing up for Fall & getting back into the swing of things.  It is always hard to transition from those lazy summer days but Fall is one of my favorite seasons.  I love waking up & starting the day out with a cool, crisp morning (& no humidity!)  But more than that I love Fall clothes. I am definitely a denim girl & I love a cozy chunky sweater & riding boots paired with them.  Our Fashion Friday post features a fashionable update on this classic look pairing colored denim with some of our fave boots from Frye & Tory Burch. 

J Brand is known for their great fit & I love these yummy colors we have in stock for fall.  If you haven't tried a pair you must!  As this Labor Day weekend brings an official close to summer get your closets ready for a Fabulous Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment